We now have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Expert within our growing Services organisation. As a Technical Expert, you will manage and operate B2B service-based products, working in close collaboration with internal teams such as IT and Engineering. Responsibilities include operating the IoT platform, onboarding new B2B customers and developing integrations with other system.
To be successful as a Technical Expert, you must have a passion for the services you work with and knowledge of IoT platforms. You will have a keen eye for spotting technical capabilities, developing platforms to be even more customer centric. Our organization is global and we have customers around the world so sometimes we need to work flexible hours!
Please note that this role could also be based in Finland.
- Manage and operate the IoT platform
- You will take care of subscriptions, resource, account, rating and billing management
- Handling of a multi-tenant platform, provision Sims and manage Sim lifecycle
- Collaborating with the business and engineering teams.
- Develop business analytics with analytics team
- Troubleshoot customer or platform problems
Take an active part in platform development and roadmap plans.
- Helping B2B customers with test kits and onboarding from platform perspective
- Making helpful technical recommendations and suggestions to be more competitive in the market and how we can be more effective
- You will have a track record of similar operative technical roles in IoT platform provider or operator environment. Also development experience in the technology sector is an advantage – approximately +3 years experience.
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant discipline
- Experience in IMSI management, multi-IMSI Sim cards, eSIM
- Experience in mobile core network, HLR/HSS, SMSC, Mediation, Billing, PCRF, PGW.
- Experience in cloud-based technologies AWS/Azure and Kafka
- Understanding of API interfaces and cloud based services
- You will have a passion for mobile networks and connectivity and the app/service eco system
- Strong team player (fluent English is essential) who works well across cultures and geographies
- Strong problem solver who is analytical and creative
- Strong self starter who enjoys a team approach and who is keen to see the impact they have on a business
- Experience working with different IoT platforms
- Strong technical orientation